Des n Tam >>>> tHe BiG tRip >>>>>> hOmE

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Spain!

Hey gang,
Well, we arrived in Madrid last night on the overnight train from Lisbon after having spent four days in (O)porto, Lisbon and Sintra in Portugal. The weather has been pretty crap and didn´t help our morale much. After spending almost a whole day here in Madrid I sort of miss Portugal (mmmm... the delicious soups, pasteis de natas and nice coffees). Got off the train this morning at 8am and some old dude tried to pickpocket me pretending to be all friendly and stuff asking for directions (as if I look like a local anyway carrying a big backpack and looking all Chinese). But after that time in Brussels I knew what he was up to. Plus I had everything in lockdown anyway so there´s no way he woulda been able to get anything. Booyah!
The rain in Spain blah blah blah...
More updates laterz.
Adios,
D&T

1 Comments:

  • Heya guys,

    that last post on london was tres nostalgic! even i felt sad as surely there will be many things to miss about London.

    but anyhoo, home is where good food is. I mean where your family and friends are.

    i hope ur trip is going swimmingly

    (and thanx v. much for ur present. I'm going to give it an entry of its own XD)

    By Blogger case-in-point, at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home